Saturday, June 29, 2013

My School Days


Everyone's school days have the memories they can cherish and treasure for life. School days are the most joyful and funfilled with many mysteries to solve and many fights to resolve.

In my school days, I had many friends and some foes. We used to gossip and play and some times fight over silly things. I had two best friends. They were very nice and loyal to me. Every teacher in my school liked us, although we weren't brilliant students in fact were average ones but still we respected our elders and loved our youngers. Since my childhood, I've never been complaining to anyone for anything, actually I never needed to since I had everything I needed or wanted.I miss my school days since it was all about having fun and no competetions. The most exciting part used to be 'the exchange of lunch boxes'. Usually me and my best friend liked each other's lunch and soon developed a habit of exchanging lunches. Apart from sharing lunches, we also used to share our silly secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment